With one of the most inclusive suites of technology services available to the non-profit sector, you don’t have to worry about your IT: you’ll know your data is safe, your network is operating at peak performance levels, and your team has access support 24/7.
NETWORK DOCTOR KNOWS THE NON-PROFIT SECTOR
Understanding the unique needs of the non-profit sector is important to provide IT support successfully.
What's critical to non-profit organizations?
- The Cause Comes First – the technical savviness of staff members can be broad and often require a high-touch level of support.
- Speed – users are constantly on the move so requests must be handled expeditiously.
- Compliance Experience - understanding 501(c)(3) compliance requirements.
- Application Experience – experience with industry applications such as Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Ceres, and others.
- Security – protecting donor information.
- Balancing the Budget – finding cost-effective solutions that provide the proper level of service.
Here’s what you get with
NON-PROFIT IT SUPPORT
Managed IT services make it easy to budget for affordable technology services every month.
Give your team the tools they need to stay in contact at any time from wherever they are.
We deploy solutions that protect your computers, network, firewall, mobile devices and more.
If you’re experiencing an IT emergency (or just have a question), our technicians are on hand to help.
At the end of the day, non-profit organizations represent the heart and soul of many communities. In our ever more connected world, you deserve the same access to people and information as anyone.
Don't Take Our Word For It
Hear WHAT OUR NON-PROFIT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
Network Doctor has been a critical partner for the Community Foodbank of New Jersey. Network Doctor has provided the expertise and bandwidth to help with infrastructure modernization, moving to the cloud, automation, improving security posture, and implementing IT best practices, enabling the Foodbank to focus on its core mission.