WE ARE A DATA-DRIVEN COMPANY
…and accurate data translates into great support.
If we have the information, so should you. Here’s what a Network Doctor client dashboard looks like.
A lot goes into supporting IT infrastructures. Oversight of things like network support and assets shouldn’t be a mystery. We think information should be at your fingertips so you’re not left with questions like these.
“What kind of support issues do we face the most and who would benefit from training?”
“How many hours of support do we use and who opens the most tickets?”
“How many workstations do we have and who logged in last?”
“What kind of network equipment do we have and is it still under warranty?”
We provide clients access to dashboards and monthly reports that clearly show what they need – real time, at their fingertips.
- Network and system performance
- Status of security updates on every machine
- Response times and live status of all tickets in-progress
- Inventory of workstations, servers, and network hardware
- Customer satisfaction surveys submitted by your staff
Network Doctor earns top rankings as MSP and solution provider
We’re excited to announce that we’ve been recognized once again for our success within the Healthcare vertical as one of the Top Managed IT Services Providers in North America. Network Doctor Named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2021 Edition Sixth-Annual...
CRN Names NETWORK DOCTOR To Its 2021 MSP 500 List
CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Network Doctor to its 2021 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Pioneer 250 category. The list, released annually, recognizes the leading North American solution providers that have demonstrated...
Network Doctor Featured at Automation Nation 2018
There was a time when we did some systems integration, found a solution for a partner, handled a one-time transactional cost, and went on with the business of providing our services and support. It was all about the technology we could provide access to, and...
We’re your all-in-one IT consulting, management, and support specialists. We take pride in keeping your systems up to date and making sure you’re equipped with the right security features. What sets us apart from other technology companies is the way we support our clients:
- 4-hour field tech response times give you same-day (or next-day solutions) to IT needs.
- Have 1 partner for all IT needs, our team handles everything from office installs and VoIP phone setup, to data center rollouts, and 24/7 remote helpdesk.
- Guaranteed service levels mean no surprise costs after work starts and compensation for misses.
- Stay within your IT budget with fixed monthly fees and unlimited support tickets with our managed IT services.
- Keep your data secure with dedicated in-house cybersecurity services from InfoSec trained specialists.
Make today the last day your team struggles with IT, and work with a technology solutions company based next to you in the tri-state area.
Download the Free Guide:
9 critical questions to ask before choosing it partner