In short, co-managed IT services is a way for growing companies to get the helping hands, specialized expertise and IT management and automation tools they need WITHOUT the cost and difficulty of finding, managing and retaining a large IT staff OR investing in expensive software tools.
This is NOT about taking over your IT leader’s job or replacing your IT department. It’s also NOT a one-off project-based relationship where an IT company would limit their support to an “event” (although we can help you with projects).
It IS a flexible partnership to help you get superior IT support and services at a much lower cost. Here are just a few of the reasons why CEOs of similar-sized companies are moving to a co-managed IT services approach:
- We don’t replace your IT staff; we make them BETTER. By filling in the gaps and assisting them, giving them best-in-class tools and training, and freeing them to be more proactive and strategic, we make them FAR more productive for you. As an added bonus, THEY won’t get burned out, frustrated and leave.
- You don’t have to add to your head count. Let’s face it: overhead walks on two legs. Plus, finding, hiring and retaining TOP talent is brutally difficult. With co-managed IT, you don’t have the cost, overhead or risk of a big IT team and department. We don’t take vacations or sick leave. You won’t lose us to maternity leave, an illness, or because we have to relocate with our spouse or found a better job.
- Your IT team gets instant access to the same powerful IT automation and management tools we use to make them more efficient. These tools will enable them to prioritize and resolve your employees’ problems faster, improve communication and make your IT department FAR more effective and efficient. These are software tools your company could not reasonably afford on its own, but they are included with our co-managed IT program.
- “9-1-1” on-site. In the unexpected event your IT leader was unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly provide support to prevent the wheels from falling off.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced IT pros. No one IT person can know it all. Because you’re a co-managed IT client, your IT lead will have access to a deep bench of expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for you (without your having to do the work of investigating them ALL).
- You’ll stop worrying (or worry less!) about falling victim to a major cyber-attack, outage or data-erasing event. We can assist your IT leader in implementing next-gen cyber security protections to prevent or significantly mitigate the damages of a ransomware attack or security breach. We can also assist in providing end-user awareness training and help you initiate controls to prevent employees from doing things that would compromise the security and integrity of your network and data.
Is Co-Managed IT Right For You?
If this has struck a chord and you want to explore how (if?) a co-managed IT relationship would benefit you. You can download it INSTANTLY at the top of this page.
This guide features in-depth details about co-managed IT and provides answers to frequently asked questions CEOs have, important information about picking the right IT firm to partner with, as well as case studies and cost-analysis information. It will also reveal 5 tell tail signs your I.T. department is being pushed beyond their capabilities and whether they are TRULY as efficient as they could be, maximizing your ROI.